About Me

My photo
Berea, Ky, United States
I grew up with an appreciation for all things vintage. My grandmother and mother were both crafty people and instilled in me the idea of making things that I could be proud of. I live in a remodeled farm house that was my father's home when he was a little boy. When we first moved in, I began to dig flower beds and gardens and found a mass array of broken china and marbles. Because they belonged to my family, I began to collect these found objects. I knew one day that I would make something creative with them. I would make mosaic flower pots and signs to save this part of my family's past. The first time I seen broken china jewelry I was overjoyed. I knew this would be my passion.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Display
Ladies Conference

Shoppers and Vendors
Well today was the first craft show of the year for us.  The location was London, Ky for the Alpha Gamma State conference.  We had a lot of fun and met a lot of great new people.  We got the year started off great!

No comments:

Post a Comment